Updated for all NCBE content changes, this 2021 MEE edition contains a thorough but concise review of all subjects tested on the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) Multistate Essay Exam (MEE). Included are Magic Memory Outlines, up-to-date past MEE questions' subject and issue frequency distributions charts, sample essays with complete solutions, dozens of very helpful acronym/mnemonics, and boiler plate definitions of all major issues tested. Rigos MEE contains:
- Succinct explanations of the most frequently tested essay subjects rules. The text is very concise and focused, containing only the breadth and depth of information you need to successfully answer the MEE essays.
- Text contains numerous acronyms-mnemonics and Rigos UBE tips to help you memorize frequently tested legal elements and perfect an essay checklist approach. The text is written in a lecture format, and may either be used in a review class structure or organized self-study format.
- Five full essay questions per subject with summarized pointer grading guides and model answers for all MEE only subjects and the seven MBE subjects.
- Magic Memory Outlines facilitate your summary of the controlling law.
- Full course upgrade to essay grading and improvement suggestion service is available for an extra cost.